Using the EatFresh.org Mini Course with Staff and Volunteers
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018
Join the EatFresh.org team to learn best practices and ideas around how to utilize the EatFresh.org Mini Course with staff and volunteers, such as: staff/volunteer onboarding, staff wellness, and nutrition messaging 101. The webinar will provide an overview of the Mini Course and the Mini Course for Educators, then will cover utilization ideas, implementation strategies, and specific examples from partner organizations.
EatFresh.org for Congregate Meal Sites
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Registration: Coming Soon
All webinars are recorded and will be posted on the Leah’s Pantry website under EatFresh.org Webinar Series after they have taken place.
- Healthy Food Pantry Assessment Toolkit
- EatFresh.org Tools Intro (PDF)
- EatFresh.org Video Creation Guide (PDF)
- Mini Course Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Sample Integrated Work Plan (IWP) Language for Including EatFresh.org
- Handout: Best Practices for Food Banks (PDF)
- Handout: Leah's Pantry Agency Implementation Plan (PDF)
- User Guide: Adding a Shortcut Button to EatFresh.org on Your Smartphone (PDF)