Title: EatFresh.org for County Welfare Departments (CWDs)
Date: Thursday, February 1st
Registration not yet open - email us to let us know you are interested.
Join us for a webinar on how County Welfare Departments can utilize EatFresh.org and the Mini Course to support the health of their clients. Participants will learn 5 strategies for incorporating nutrition education into the CWD setting, including: building staff knowledge of core nutrition messages, environmental changes to support the use of EatFresh.org, worksite wellness and community events, indirect education activities such as recipe tastings, and more!
Title: Introduction to Nutrition Pantry Program
Date: February, exact date TBD
Join Leah's Pantry for a webinar on how to implement client-centered, PSE work in the food pantry setting through the Nutrition Pantry Program. Leah’s Pantry will share how this program can be used to set goals, measure progress, implement changes, and celebrate accomplishments in six different focus areas. Expect to come away with a lot of ideas on how this flexible program can be incorporated into your unique food distribution settings.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know when a webinar is coming up!
- Healthy Food Pantry Assessment Toolkit
- EatFresh.org Tools Intro (PDF)
- EatFresh.org Video Creation Guide (PDF)
- Mini Course Getting Started Guide (PDF)
- Sample Integrated Work Plan (IWP) Language for Including EatFresh.org
- Handout: Best Practices for Food Banks (PDF)
- Handout: Leah's Pantry Agency Implementation Plan (PDF)
- User Guide: Adding a Shortcut Button to EatFresh.org on Your Smartphone (PDF)